## What's the purpose of this bot?
It's meant to add some fun qualities to your discord server by adding over 60+ (about to be 70!) diverse commands, being as clean as it can to avoid clutter while it's at it.
## What are these qualities?
- Google and Google Images searching
- Image Manipulation (WIP, very stable)
- Youtube Searching
- Gelbooru, Rule34 and e621 + their (if exists) SFW counterpart(s) searching
- Reddit Searching
- Music commands
- Assigning, unassigning and creating roles
- And much more
## How can I see these commands?
The standard help page (m.help) is a reaction menu. If you want to navigate to any of these pages, you have to type out m.help and click any of the reactions it adds to it's own message.
* 🏠: Takes you to the main help page.
* 🍆: Commands that have NSFW themes. (Channel must be marked as 18+ for the commands to work)
* 🐔: The opposite of 🍆 and has nothing worse than suggestive themes.
* 🎉: Commands that have the purpose to entertain.
* 🔊: Commands that play/manage music.
* 🔎: Commands that help you moderate your server.
* 👥: Commands that don't fit in with the other help pages.
* ⏩: Takes you through all of the pages.
There's also a full list of every command if you click the "GitHub" button.
## Are there any preview images?